Please contact the Agent or visit their web site for further details and all enquiries regarding this property.
Tel : 029 2055 5587
12 Clive Road, Canton, Cardiff, CF5 1HJ – REF# 00003620
- PROJECT WITH PLANNING PERMISSION
- 9 APARTMENTS - 8 x 1 bed & 1 x 2 bed
- TOTAL SITE APPROX 4000 SQ.FT
- Freehold land title
- No Section 106/Housing Association contribution
- Estimated GDV approx £1,350,000
- Central Canton location
- Attractive design
- Superb opportunity for quick start project
- REF# 00003620
Property SummaryDEVELOPER'S DREAM ** READY-MADE PROJECT WITH PLANNING PERMISSION FOR 9 APARTMENTS - FULL BUILDING REGS DRAWING PACKAGE AVAILABLE ** CENTRAL CANTON LOCATION ** You really could hit the ground running with this excellent building plot, located just off the main shopping thoroughfare of Cowbridge Road East, under two miles to the west of Cardiff city centre and a stone's throw from both the beautiful Victoria Park and Thompson's Parks. Occupying a site of almost 4000 sq.ft, the plot currently houses a dated two storey commercial unit, the valid planning (permission number 16/00117/MNR) allows for demolition and reconstruction of a new development comprising 8 one bedroom and 1 two bedroom apartments. The project also includes provision for five parking spaces, in addition to bin and bicycle storage.
Copies of all planning permissions and plans are available upon request as detailed below. Please call 029 2055 5587 or email Sales@CardiffHomes.co.uk for further information. We would be happy to attend a site inspection to provide further information.
Cardiff Homes have recently agreed the sale of a number of similar completed new-build apartments in this area and can provide further evidence of comparables to confirm the achievable prices of the apartments within this development once completed, based on recent sales.
An information pack is available on request, which will include the following:
1. Decision notice to grant permission to demolish existing dwelling and construct 8 one-bedroom apartments, and 1 two-bedroom apartments.
2. Full detailed and scaled plans relating to the granted permission.
3. Design access statement produced by C2J Architects relating to the agreed permission.
4. Proposed site plans.
5. Existing site plans.
Costs: Each party is to bear their own legal and professional costs incurred in the transaction.
Refresh the page to display your updated Favorites List after adding or removing a Favorite.
- No Favorites